What is VMware ?
- VMware, Inc. is a subsidiary of Dell Technologies that provides cloud computing and platform virtualization software and services.
- It was one of the first commercially successful companies to virtualize the x86 architecture.
Who can learn VMware ?
- VMware is one of the biggest vendors in virtualization and provides provides different applications and software for virtualization.
- Virtualization solutions uses less hardware and save power and perform tasks such as rolling out new servers in minutes instead of hours.
- Not Comfortable with Linux will surely affect you. As most of the Virtualization technologies are based on Linux.
What are Roles and Responsibilities of VMware ?
- Use users, groups, roles, and permissions to control who has access to your vSphere managed objects and what actions they can perform.
- vCenter Server and ESX/ESXi hosts determine the level of access for the user based on the permissions that are assigned to the user.
What is Future scope and Responsibilities of VMware ?
- We all know that technologies come and go. I've long thought that VMware's days were numbered, and not because there's anything wrong with its technology.
- VMware's biggest problem is one that has laid other companies low: Microsoft.
- Gartner projects that in 2012, Hyper-V will account for 27% of the market, up from 11% two years ago.
- Within that projected 27%, Gartner says Microsoft will take 85% of all small businesses that use virtual servers.
What is Salary package of VMware ?
- Senior Technical Support Engineer salaries - 6 salaries reported - 950,000/yr
- Member of Technical Staff salaries - 6 salaries reported - 69,000/month
- Introduction to VMware
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Role of virtualization in Cloud
- Introduction to different types of Hypervisors
2 Software Defined Data Center
- What is ESX and ESX
- Installing, Configuring & Managing ESXi
- Installing vSphere
3 Introduction to Virtual Machines
- Introduce virtual machines, virtual machine hardware and virtual machine files.
- Create and work with virtual machines and templates
4 vCenter Server
- Introduce the vCenter Server architecture
- Deploy and configure vCenter Server
- Use vSphere Web Client
- Manage vCenter Server inventory objects and licenses
5 Working with Hive
- Describe, create, and manage standard switches
- Configure virtual switch security and load-balancing policies
- Create, configure, and manage vSphere distributed
- switches, network connections and port groups
6 Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage
- Introduce storage protocols and storage device types
- Discuss ESXi hosts using iSCSI and NFS storage
- Create and manage VMFS and NFS datastores
- Introduce VMware Virtual SAN™
- Introduce Virtual Volumes
7 Virtual Machine Management
- Use templates and cloning to deploy new virtual machines
- Modify and manage virtual machines
- Perform vSphere vMotion and vSphere Storage
- vMotion migrations
- Create and manage virtual machine snapshots
- Create vApps
- Introduce the types of content libraries and how to
- deploy and use them
8 Resource Management and Monitoring
- Introduce virtual CPU and memory concepts
- Configure and manage resource pools
- Describe methods for optimizing CPU and memory usage
- Use various tools to monitor resource usage
- Create and use alarms to report certain conditions or events
- Identify and troubleshoot virtual machine resource issues
- Introduce vRealize Operations Manager for data center
- monitoring and management
9 vSphere HA and vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Explain the vSphere HA architecture
- Configure and manage a vSphere HA cluster
- Use vSphere HA advanced parameters
- Introduce vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Enable vSphere Fault Tolerance on virtual machines
- Introduce vSphere Replication
- Use vSphere Data Protection to backup and restore
10 Host Scalability
- Describe the functions and benefits of a vSphere DRS
- Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster
- Work with affinity and anti-affinity rules
- Use vSphere HA and vSphere DRS together for business
vSphere Update Manager and Host Maintenance
- Use vSphere Update Manager to manage ESXi patching
- Install vSphere Update Manager and the vSphere
- Update Manager plug-in
- Create patch baselines
- Use host profiles to manage host configuration compliance
- Scan and remediate hosts
What is the VMware Course Duration ?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the VMware Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for VMware Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide VMware Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.