What is the Structural Bioinformatics and Drug Design Course?
- Understanding of biological processes can be taken to a new level by studying the 3-dimensional molecular structures of DNA, proteins, and various smaller biomolecules.
- This course includes different modules which will help in protein structure predictions along with the understanding of chemical structure and databases and simulation and docking studies of macromolecules.
Who can learn Structural Bioinformatics and Drug Design Course?
- Anyone pursuing/completed bachelors / master’s degree in any field of life science those including computer science, biotechnology, medicine, clinical research, and other relevant fields.
- B.Pharm/M.Pharm, BE/ME are also eligible.
- People working in industries or associated with research (working as research associates, project fellow at any research institutes, colleges, universities) can apply.
- Those completed with 10+2 level with background of Biology or computer science and physics, chemistry are also welcomed.
Which all fields use Structural Bioinformatics and Drug Design?
- Drug development
- Molecular medicine
- Personalized medicine
- Gene therapy
- Antibiotic resistance
- Evolutionary studies
- Crop improvement
- Forensic analysis
What are career options/ Job opportunities of Structural Bioinformatics and Drug Design?
- PhD and research life sciences in India and abroad, IT sector, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech research centers, biomedical organizations, Agricultural companies, etc.
What are the roles and responsibilities after doing Structural Bioinformatics and Drug Design?
- Bioinformatics scientist
- Bioinformatics analyst
- Data scientist
- scientific curator
- Research assistant
- Research associate
- Computational Biologist
What is the salary package after doing Structural Bioinformatics and Drug Design?
- Depending upon the firm you join.
- Around 2-3 lacs p.a. in private companies for freshers and 3-4 lacs in government sector.
- Some companies do offer annual package of 6-7 lac depending upon your skills and work.
What is Future scope of Structural Bioinformatics and Drug Design?
- Techniques and methodologies used in current biology and medical labs generate a large amount of data which cannot be analyzed manually.
- Thus, current research cannot proceed without bioinformatics.
- Further, future scope includes various fields of rapidly growing areas of genomics, agriculture, drug development, pharmaceuticals, IT sectors, etc.
Top Recruiting companies for Structural Bioinformatics and Drug Design?
- GANIT Labs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Jubilant Biosys
- Strand Life Sciences
- CytoGenomics India
- Accelrys Software Solutions
- Aurigene Discovery
- Bijam Biosciences
- Biomed Informatics
- Neogen Informatics
What you will learn through Structural Bioinformatics and Drug Design?
- The course will help students understand and use computational tools to predict protein structures, chemical structure and perform molecular docking simulation which will aid their understanding in the process of drug discovery.
Outcome of the Structural Bioinformatics and Drug Design?
- Bioinformatics training course certificate
- Hands on experience dealing with biological data
- Lectures on review and manuscript writing
- Interaction with research scientists and industry experts
Protein folding and structure prediction
- Introduction to Protein structure Prediction tools
- Protein structure prediction (secondary and tertiary), analysis and visualization using various online and offline tools (swissPDB viewer)
- Structural alignments algorithm and function prediction
- Binding pockets prediction of proteins, RNA structure prediction
- Introduction to chemoinformatics, uses and future scopes
- Representation of chemical compounds and reactions
- Understanding different chemical file formats
- Introduction, exploring and extraction of data from chemical databases
- Chemical structure searches (exact, substructure, superstructure and similarity)
- QSAR (Quantitative Structure Activity Relationship)
- Combinatorial chemistry
Molecular dynamics and simulations
Introduction to Molecular modeling
Energy optimization algorithms
Molecular dynamics simulations
Monte Carlo simulations
Molecular docking studies and algorithms
What is the Structural Bioinformatics & Drug Design Course Duration ?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
- What is the Structural Bioinformatics & Drug Design Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
- Who are the trainers for Structural Bioinformatics & Drug Design Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
- Do you provide Structural Bioinformatics & Drug Design Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
- What are the payment options ?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
- Will I get a demo class ?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
- What is system configuration required for an online training class ?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
- What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
- What if I miss the class ?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
- Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure ?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.