What is SAS ?
- Introduction to SAS.
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is integrated system that enables us to perform statistical analysis by altering, managing and retrieving data from a variety of sources to develop a software solution.
- Advantages of SAS Data Integration.
- SAS data integration projects have a number of advantages over projects that rely heavily on custom code and multiple tools that are not well integrated.
- SAS data integration reduces development time by enabling the rapid generation of data warehouses, data marts, and data streams.
Who Can Learn SAS ?
- SAS programming can be learned by anyone
- No prior Programming skills required
- Even Non Engineers can Learn SAS programming
ex: Clinical SAS programmers.
What are Roles and Responsibilities of SAS ?
- Users in this role are general users that can perform all tasks except for advanced user tasks and administrator tasks.
- This role is assigned to the group SAS Administrators. Metadata Server:
- User Administration.
- Supports management of users, groups, and roles other than the unrestricted users role.
What is Future Scope & Market share of SAS ?
- SAS, which stands for Statistical analysis is the world's fastest and powerful software that is used for data mining and analysis, reporting, and econometric and time series analysis.
- Some survey said that, SAS has a 40% market share, more than double its nearest competitor.
- SAS is the leader in analytics. Currently SAS has customers in 148 countries, and SAS helps customers at more than 83,000 sites make better decisions faster.
- SAS ranks No. 4 on 2015 Fortune list of Best Companies to Work For in the US.
What is Salary Packages of SAS ?
- The average salary for an SAS Programmer is Rs 442,563 per year.
- Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this career. Experience strongly influences pay for this job.
- Skills that are associated with high pay for this job are UNIX and SAS (Statistical Analysis System).
What is Job Opportunity in SAS ?
- Sas Developer
- Analytical Consultant
- Sas Analyst
- Defining SAS
- Advantages of SAS
- Studying the Components of SAS
- Understanding SAS Windows
- Navigating in SAS Console
- SAS Language Input Files
- Data Step Processing
- Data Sets
- Combining and Modifying Datasets
- Concatenating Datasets
- Interleaving Methods
Data Manipulation in SAS
- Reading Raw Data Files: COLUMN
- Reading Raw Data Files: FORMATTED
- Reading Raw Data Files: LIST
- Controlling Processing of Data with INFILE Statement
- Exploring Components of INPUT Statement
- Column, Line Pointer, Trailing @ Controls
- Exploring SAS Libraries
- Temporary and Permanent Libraries
- Reading Data with Missover, Truncover
- Reading Data with Stopover, Flowover
- Reading Data with DSD and DLM
- DATA Step Processing
- Phases: Compilation and Execution
- Understanding Program Data Vector (PDV)
- SAS Data Sets and Descriptor Portions
- Storage of SAS Files
- System Options
- Data Set Options
- Statement Options
- Informats and Formats
- SAS Statements: Attrib and Datalines
- SAS Statements: Delete, Drop, and Keep
- SAS Statements: Label, Length, Retain, Sum, and Dim
SAS Options and Functions
- Studying Data Set Options
- Data Set Options: KEEP, DROP, RENAME, FIRSTOBS
- Data Set Options: OBS, IN, LABEL, WHERE
- Exploring SAS System Options
- SAS System Options: OBS, FIRSTOBS, BUFNO, BUFSIZE
- SAS System Options: LINESIZE, PAGESIZE, NODATE, YEARCUTOFF
- Understanding SAS Functions
- SAS Functions: INPUT and PUT
- SAS Functions for Date and Time: MONTH, YEAR, DAY
- SAS Functions for Date and Time: MDY, DATE, TODAY, DATETIME
- SAS Functions: SCAN, SUBSTR, TRIM
- SAS Functions: LEFT, RIGHT, INDEX
- SAS Functions: UPCASE, LOWCASE, MEAN, COMPRESS, LENGTH
Arrays and Conditional Processing
- Understanding Arrays
- How to Create Variables using Arrays?
- How to Assign Initial Values to Arrays?
- Exploring Multidimensional Array
- Understanding Conditional Processing
- Subsetting IF
- IF-THEN/ELSE Statement
- Implementing DO statement
- Nesting of the DO Loop
- DO UNTIL and DO WHILE Statement
- Exporting Data
- Creating Standard and Comma-delimited Raw Data Files
- Connecting to Servers
- Connecting to SQL Server
- FTP through SAS
- Merging and Appending Data
- Exploring SET and MERGE Statements
- Studying MODIFY and UPDATE Statements
- Implementing WHERE Statement
- Difference between WHERE and IF Statements
- RETAIN and RETURN Statements
- SAS Procedures: Analysis and Report Generation
- Defining PROC SQL
- Proc Print and Proc Sort
- Proc Means and Proc Contents
- User-defined Formats
- User-defined Titles
- User-defined Footnotes
- Retrieving Data from a Table
- Selecting Columns in a Table
- Retrieving Data from Multiple Tables
- Selecting Data from Multiple Tables
- Concatenating Query Results
- Date/Time Functions
- Missing Value Treatment
- Handling Missing Value
- SCAN Function
SAS Macros and Techniques
- Understanding SAS Macros
- Need for SAS Macros
- Storing SAS Macros
- SAS Macros Functions
- SQL Clauses for SAS Macros
- Calling Macros
- Understanding Macros Variables
- What are Macro Parameters?
- Macro Quoting Techniques
- Studying Macro Debugging Technique
- The % Macro Statement
- The Conditional Statement
- Error Handling in SAS
- Programming Logic Errors
- Identifying and Resolving Errors
- Recognizing and Correcting Syntax Errors
Statistics and Statistical Procedures
- Statistics and Statistical Terms
- Procedures in SAS for Descriptive Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Parametric and Non-Parametric Tests
- Parametric Tests – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Statistical Procedures
- PROC Means, CORR, FREQ, UNIVARIATE, REG, ANOVA
- Defining Clustering
- Exploring Clustering Methodologies
- K Means Clustering
- Decision Tree
- Regression and Logistic Regression
- Time Series Analysis
- White Noise Process
- ARIMA Modeling
- Optimization Models
- PROC OPTMODEL
What is the SAS Course Duration?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the SAS Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for SAS Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide SAS Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.