What is SAP C4C Technical?
- SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) is an advanced version of SAP CRM module and gives alternative solutions for Sales, Service, and Social Engagement.
- SAP C4C is a software as a service (SaaS) platform that is integrated with SAP Cloud for Sales and SAP Cloud for Service modules.
- The entire product is a combination of a browser-based Silverlight UI, Integrated social features of JAM, Set of rich SAP C4C Mobile apps for iOS & Android, SAP HANA for Integration scenarios.
- SAP C4C runs on the HANA Cloud Platform and reinforces SAP’s commitment to its Cloud solutions more than the on-premise ones.
- SAP C4C is prepacked with integrations to SAP ERP and SAP CRM, Mobile interfaces, strong social features.
Why SAP C4C Technical?
- SAP C4C technical online training helps you configure SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer for integration with SAP ERP.
- This also helps you with the right technical proficiency for configuring SAP HANA Cloud Integration for integrating with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer and SAP ERP.
- The course also explains SAP SRM configuration steps for integrating with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
- With this course, you would be able to articulate pre-packaged integration flows available for SAP CRM integration with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
- It gives you adequate knowledge on executing common integration scenarios, determine connectivity and configuration strategy for your cloud project and extend standard integration scenarios.
Who can Learn SAP C4C ?
What are Roles & Responsibilities SAP C4C ?
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP C4C.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of C4C modules.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
What is Future Scope of SAP C4C ?
- SAP C4C has a market share of about 3.5% and thus a great growth potential in future.
What are Salary packages of SAP C4C ?
- The average salary for SAP C4C consultants range between $75,550 – $120,840 per year.
Where is Job Opportunities of SAP C4C ?
SAP C4C Introduction
- System Environment
- System Architecture
- IDE Introduction and Setup
Introduction To BODL.ABSL
- Application Development-First Application
- Type of Screen
- Introduction to BODL
- Introduction to ABSL
- Action and Events
Introduction To UI Designer
- UI Designer: Basic
- UI Designer: Navigation
- Application Development-UI, Testing
- Basic and Architecture
- Configuration, BC View
- XML File Input
- Web Service
- External Web Services
- Tracing and Debugging
Extension of Standard Business Object
- Embed Component
- Approval Process
- Help / Support ongoing Projects
What is the SAP C4C Course Duration ?
Overall - 2 Months
Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the SAP C4C Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for SAP C4C Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide SAP C4C Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options ?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class ?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class ?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class ?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure ?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.
Have a Glimpse at our all India Serving Cities where Learn By Genius has a presence.
One of the most advantageous points of the Indian education system is its inexpensiveness. Unlike other developed countries in the world, knowledge is combined with economy and any student willing to explore the abundantly spread resources of education in the country can do so without spending extensively. India has always nurtured talents in its cradle and loads of foreign travellers also have jumped in the country for acquiring knowledge. The prudent educational system of the time, therefore, has deep roots in the cultural richness of the country.