What is Python ?
Python is a popular programming language.
- Web development (server-side),
- Software development,
- System scripting.
Who can learn Python ?
- It is not mandatory to know any other programming language before learning Python.
- If you have time to learn and interest in programming, then you can easily learn Python.
- The prerequisite for learning Python is basic knowledge of concepts like Variables, Loops, Control Statements etc.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of Python ?
- Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
What is Future Scope and Market shares ?
- It is one of the fastest growing languages and has undergone a successful span of more than 25 years as far as its adoption is concerned.
- This success also reveals a promising future scope of python programming language.
- In fact, it has been continuously serving as the best programming language for application development, web development, game development, system administration, scientific and numeric computing, GIS and Mapping etc.
What is Salary Package of Python ?
- Countable Web Productions Python Developer 14 salaries - ₹ 5,69,210 per year
- N H Enterprises Python Developer 8 salaries - ₹ 5,41,368 per year
- Symphony Teleca Python Developer 36 salaries - ₹ 3,98,701 per year
What is the Job Opportunity in Python ?
Essentials of Python
- Defining Python
- History of Python and its Growing Popularity
- Features of Python and its Wide Functionality
- Python 2 vs Python 3
- Setting Up Python Environment for Development
- What and How of Python Installation?
- IDEs: IDLE, Pycharm, and Enthought Canopy
- Running a Python Script
- Writing First Python Program
- Python Scripts on UNIX and Windows
- Installation on Ubuntu-based Machines
- Programming on Interactive Shell
- Python Identifiers and Keywords
- Indentation in Python
- Comments and Writing to the Screen
- Command Line Arguments and Flow Control
- User Input
- Essentials of Hadoop
Python Data Types and Core Objects
- Python Core Objects
- Defining Built-in Functions
- Variables and their types
- Variables - String Variables
- Variables - Numeric Types
- Variables - Boolean Variables
- Boolean Object and None Object
- Tuple Object and Operations
- Dictionary Object and Operations
- Types of Variables - Dictionary
- Comparison of Variables
- Dictionary Methods and Manipulations
- Operators and Logical Operators
- Data Structures and Data Processing
- Arithmetic Operations on Numeric Values
- Operators and Keywords for Sequences
Conditional Statements and Loops
- Understanding Conditional Statements
- Break Statements and Continue Statements
- Using Indentations for defining if & else block
- Loops in Python
- While, Nested, Demo-Create
- How to Control Loops?
- Sequence and Iterable Objects
- Objectives of Functions
- Types of Functions
- Creating UDF Functions
- Function Parameters
- Unnamed and Named Parameters
- Creating and Calling Functions
- Python user Defined Functions
- Python packages Functions
- Anonymous Lambda Function
- Understanding String Object Functions
- List and Tuple Object Functions
- Studying Dictionary Object Functions
Python Packages and File Handling
- Defining Python Inbuilt Modules
- Studying Types of Modules
- os, sys, time, random, datetime, zip modules
- How to Create Python User Defined Modules?
- Understanding Pythonpath
- Creating Python Packages
- init File and Package Initialization
- What and How of File Handling with Python?
- How to Process Text Files using Python?
- Read/Write and Append File Object
- Test Operations: os.path
Object-Oriented Programming in Python & Exception Handling
- Overview of Object Oriented Programming
- Defining Classes, Objects, and Initializers
- Attributes - Built-In Class
- Destroying Objects
- Methods - Instance, Class, Static, Private methods, and Inheritance
- Data Hiding
- Module Aliases and reloading modules
- Python Exceptions Handling
- Standard Exception Hierarchy
- .. except...else
- .. finally...clause
- Creating Self-Exception Class
- User-defined Exceptions
Error Debugging and Regular Expressions
- Debugging Errors - Unit Tests
- Project Skeleton
- Creating and Using the Skeleton
- How to use pdb debugger?
- Using Pycharm Debugger
- Asserting Statement for Debugging
- Using UnitTest Framework for Testing
- Understanding Regular Expressions
- Match Function, Search Function, and the Comparison
- Compile and Match, Match and Search
- Search and Replace
- What and How of Extended Regular Expressions?
- Wildcard Characters
Fundamentals of Database Interaction with Python
- How to Create a Database using SQLite 3?
- Understanding CRUD Operations
- Creating Database Connection
- Python MySQL Database Access
- Operations: Create, Insert, Read, Update, Delete
- What are DML and DDL Operations?
- Performing Transactions
- How to Handle Database Errors?
- What and How of Disconnecting Database?
Python and Machine Learning
- Machine Learning with Python
- Defining Machine Learning
- Implementation of Machine Learning
- Learning NumPy and Scipy
- Learning - Supervised or Unsupervised
- Supervised, Unsupervised Learning and Classification
- Classification and k-Nearest Neighbours (kNN)
- Building, Testing, and Measuring the Performance of the Classifier
- Defining Clustering Problem
- k-Means Clustering
Panda, Scikit, and Parallelism
- Defining Panda
- Pandas – Creating and Manipulating Data
- How to Create Data Frames?
- Importance of Grouping and Sorting
- Plotting Data
- Understanding Scikit-Learn
- Algorithms for Scikit-Learn
- Understanding Parallelism
- What is Multithreading in Python?
- How to create threads with Parameters?
- Demon/Non-Demon Processes
- Studying Multiprocessing in Python
Hadoop and Python
- Defining Hadoop
- Growing Popularity of Hadoop
- Understanding the nature of Big Data
- What is Hadoop Ecosystem
- Data Analysis with Python
- Studying HDFS File System
- Cloudera Cluster of Single Node
- Hadoop and MapReduce Framework
- MapReduce Job Run and Python
- PIG, HIVE, and Python
- Package Installation using Pycharm
- pip and easy_install
- XLS Interface and XLS Parsing with Python
- Web Scraping in Python
- MrJob Package
- Beautifulsoup Package
- Concepts of Testing
- Need of automation
- Automation Frameworks Types
- UI Automation - Selenium Library
- Locating Elements
- APIs Basics
- Types of APIs
- API AUTOMATION - Request Module
Python UNIT TEST Framework
- UNIT TEST Framework-PYTHON
- Basic Test Structure
- Running Tests Cases
- Test Outcomes
- Assert Statements-Types
- Introduction to Test Fixtures
- Introduction to Test Suites
- Test Discovery with UNIT Test Framework
Python Nose Framework
- Python Nose Framework
- Running nose
- Nose fixtures
- Testing markdown.py
- Nose assert_equals
- Test discovery
- Running unittests from nose
- Running doctests from nose
- Integration of Nose with HTML
Python Robot Framework
- Robot Framework-FrameWork
- Test Libraries
- Installation and Configuration of Robot Framework and Ride
- Suite Test Setup and Teardown
- Tags: Tags for individual Test Cases, Force Tags for Suite Level
- Reports & Logs – Creating reports with customized file names
- Creating Reports with Specified Titles
- Write Keywords in RF actually implemented in Python scripts
Python and Django: Web Development
- Web Development Django
- Django Introduction
- Installation and Setup
- Introduction to Django Framework
- Django Principles
- Install and create virtualenv
- Install Django and production ready setup
- Creating A New project
- Running the Development Server
- Django Apps
- URLs and Views
- URL Mapping -- emphasis on Python regex
- HTTP protocol Fundamentals
- Django Views -- render/HttpResponse Method
- Django Templates
- Model, Template and View (MTV) Design Pattern
- Django Model Classes -- SQL Mapping
- Field Types
- Generating Databases
- SQL Queries
- Manage.py Database Commands
- Django Admin Interface -- superuser
- Implement __str__ for your Model Classes
- The Model API
- SAVE and Delete
Views and Templates
- Adding Login and Logout Views
- A template for the Home Page
- Authorization with Django
- Overview of all HTML Elements
- CSS Overview
- Templates: Tags and Variables
- Adding the HOME View
- URL Mapping for APPS
- Template Inheritance
- Login required -- Handling issues with Login using decorators
- Template Context
- Templates - For, Include
- Django Forms -- Model Class
- Views and Forms
- Templates and Forms -- csrf_token tag
- Styling forms using django-crispy- forms
- Verbose Name for display in forms
- Help Text to show the text to help the user
- Make a Field nullable -- null=True
- Allow empty text Field -- blank=True
- Showing Invitation
- Accepting Invitation
- Named Groups in URLs
- Fat Models, skinny views
- URLs: Reverse and get_absolute_url
- Micro services
- Rest API/Framework and Test Cases
- Micro-services, concept and architecture
- Writing Microservices
- Rest Framework and API, concept
- Writing Rest Services, sending and receiving JSON Data
- Writing Test Cases and Automated Testing Framework
What is the Python Course Duration?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Python Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for Python Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Python Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.