What is PHP programming ?
- PHP is a server side scripting language. that is used to develop Static websites or Dynamic websites or Web applications.
- PHP stands for Hypertext Pre-processor, that earlier stood for Personal Home Pages.
- PHP scripts can only be interpreted on a server that has PHP installed.
- Introduction to HTML
- HTML Tags
- Creating Forms
- Creating tables
- Managing home page
- Introduction to CSS
- Three ways to use CSS
- CSS Properties
- Designing website
- Working with Templates
- Working with events
- Client-side Validation
- Introduction to AJAX
- PHP with AJAX
- Working with database
INTRODUCTION TO PHP
- PHP Intro
- PHP Install
- PHP Syntax
- PHP Variables
- PHP Echo / Print
- PHP Data Types
- PHP Strings
- PHP Constants
- PHP Operators
HANDLING HTML FORM WITH PHP
- PHP Form Handling
- PHP Form Validation
- PHP Form Required
- PHP Form URL/E-mail
- PHP Form Complete
DECISIONS AND LOOP
- Making Decisions
- Doing Repetitive task with looping
- Mixing Decisions and looping with Html
- PHP If…Else…Elseif
- PHP Switch
- PHP While Loops
- PHP For Loops
- What is a function
- Define a function
- Call by value and Call by reference
- Recursive function
- Creating and accessing String
- Searching & Replacing String
- Formatting String
- String Related Library function
- Anatomy of an Array
- Creating index based and Associative array
- Accessing array Element
- Looping with Index based array
- Looping with associative array using each() and foreach()
- Some useful Library function
WORKING WITH FILE AND DIRECTORIES
- Understanding file & directory
- Opening and closing a file
- Coping ,renaming and deleting a file
- Working with directories
- Building a text editor
- File Uploading & Downloading
- Using query string(URL rewriting)
- Using Hidden field
- Using cookies
- Using session
STRING MATCHING WITH REGULAR EXPRESSION
- What is regular expression
- Pattern matching in Php
- Replacing text
- Splitting a string with a Regular Expression
DATABASE CONNECTIVITY WITH MYSQL
- Introduction to RDBMS
- Connection with MySql Database
- Performing basic database operation(DML) (Insert, Delete, Update, Select)
- Setting query parameter
- Join (Cross joins, Inner joins, Outer Joins, Self joins.)Framework- CodeIgniter
What is the PHP Course Duration?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
- What is the PHP Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
- Who are the trainers for PHP Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
- Do you provide PHP Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
- How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
- What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
- Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
- What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
- What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
- What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
- Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.
PHP Morning 08:00 am batch (March 2019)
01-Mar-2019 to 31-Mar-2019
<p>wgfkwejfklwejfkj welfjklwef jlwkejfklw ejklfjwe lfjwle flkwejf wjelkfj wejfwef</p>
<p>ewfjweklfjwlkefjklwejfklwjeklfjw elfkwje fwjefwef</p>
<p>wefkwnefjh jwe fkjwehfkjwhe fkjwhefkjwefwef</p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;">erlgk;erlkglerkge</p>
08:00 AM to 09:00 AM
PHP Morning 10:00 am batch (March 2019)
11-Mar-2019 to 29-Mar-2019
<p>lkjghkjwehgj wehwekgf kjwehgf kwefkwehfk jwehfkjhwe fhwefkjwehfkjhjwe f</p>
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
01-May-2020 to 31-May-2020
06:16 PM to 06:16 PM
01-Jun-2020 to 30-Jun-2020
06:28 AM to 07:28 AM
09-Jun-2020 to 30-Jun-2020
06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Test Batch - 2
11-Jun-2020 to 30-Jun-2020
Test Batch - 2
01:25 PM to 02:25 PM
12-Jun-2020 to 30-Jun-2020
09:30 AM to 10:30 AM