What is Oracle Database Developer ?
- Oracle SQL Developer allows database users and administrators to do their database tasks in fewer clicks and keystrokes.
- SQL Developer supports Oracle Database 10g, 11g, and 12c and will run on any operating system that supports Java.
- Oracle SQL Developer is the Oracle Database IDE. A free graphical user interface.
Who can Learn Oracle Developer Course ?
- In this course, all the subjects are explained with a professional order.
- If you are new in sql, you can learn easily with all the details.
- If you already know sql and want to improve it, this course explains all the details of including subjects
What are the Roles and Responsibility of Oracle Database Developer ?
- Understand business requirements and accordingly develop database models.
- Provide optimal design solutions to improve system quality and efficiency.
- Follow best practices for database design.
- Perform capacity analysis and oversee database tuning.
- Maintain technical documentations for reference purposes.
- Write complex codes and queries and participate in code reviews.
- Write ETL codes, update SQL statements and create shell scripts.
- Develop monitoring tools to report any system events.
- Perform design review, modify codes and test upgrades.
What is Future Scope and Market Share of Oracle ?
- The value of a skill depends on the relationship between the number of people with the skill and the number of jobs requiring that skill.
- For PL/SQL, the amount of work is constant, but the number of people with PL/SQL skills is declining.
- By 2020, the salary of PL/SQL programmers will have gone up as the scarcity sets in. By 2024, PL/SQL programming will have become a highly-paid specialty (like COBOL is today), and the salary increase will tempt new developers into the field.
What is Salary Package of Oracle Database Developer ?
- The average salary for an Oracle Developer is Rs 496,459 per year.
- The skills that increase pay for this job the most are UNIX and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this career.
- Experience strongly influences income for this job.
What is the Job Opportunities in Oracle Database Developer ?
- Oracle Database Developer
- Oracle Pl/Sql Developer
- Oracle Software Developer
- Listing the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discussing the basic design, theoretical and physical aspects of a relational database
- Describing the development environments for SQL
- Describing Oracle SQL Developer, Describing the data set used by the course
Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Listing the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generating a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Using arithmetic expressions and NULL values in the SELECT statement
- Using Column aliases
- Using concatenation operator, literal character strings, alternative quote operator, and the DISTINCT keyword
- Displaying the table structure using the DESCRIBE command
Restricting and Sorting Data
- Writing queries with a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved Using the comparison operators and logical operators
- Describing the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Using character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Writing queries with an ORDER BY clause to sort the output
- Sorting output in descending and ascending order
- Using the Substitution Variables
Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Differentiating between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulating strings using character functions
- Manipulating numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC and MOD functions
- Performing arithmetic with date data
- Manipulating dates with the date functions
Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describing implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Using the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nesting multiple functions
- Applying the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Using conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Using the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Using AVG, SUM, MIN, and MAX function
- Handling Null Values in a group function
- Creating queries that divide the data in groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Creating queries that exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Writing SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- Joining Tables Using SQL:1999 Syntax
- Viewing data that does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Joining a table by using a self join
- Creating Cross Joins
Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Using a Subquery to Solve a Problem
- Executing Single-Row Sub-queries
- Using Group Functions in a Sub-query
- Using Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ANY and ALL Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
Using the SET Operators
- Describing the SET operators
- Using a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Using UNION, UNION ALL, INTERSECT, and MINUS Operator
- Using the ORDER BY Clause in Set Operations
- Adding New Rows to a Table Using the INSERT statement
- Changing Data in a Table Using the UPDATE Statement
- Using DELETE and TRUNCATE Statements
- Saving and discarding changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Implementing Read Consistency
- Using the FOR UPDATE Clause
Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorizing Database Objects
- Creating Tables using the CREATE TABLE Statement Describing the data types
- Describing Constraints
- Creating a table using a subquery
- Altering and Dropping a table
Creating Other Schema Objects
- Creating, modifying, and retrieving data from a view
- Performing Data manipulation language (DML) operations on a view
- Dropping a view
- Creating, using, and modifying a sequence
- Creating and dropping indexes
- Creating and dropping synonyms
What is the Oracle Database Developer Course Duration?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Oracle Database Developer Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for Oracle Database Developer Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Oracle Database Developer Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.