What is Oracle Apps Finance ?
Who can Learn Oracle Apps Finance ?
- Fresh graduates with degrees in financial related fields and job seekers with degrees in financial management or other finance related fields are eligible for the Oracle apps finance online training program.
- Company accountants can also enroll for this course.
What are the Roles & Responsibilities of Oracle Apps Finance ?
What is Future Scope of Oracle Apps Finance ?
What are the Salary Package of Oracle Apps Finance ?
Where is Job Opportunities of Oracle Apps Finance ?
- The demand for individuals skilled in Oracle applications will never drop given the fact that the suite of applications is evergreen.
- Start-ups and established companies would definitely require the services of certified experts.
- Multi Org Concept, Operation Unit
- Define User, Responsibilities, Define, Request Group
- Profiles, System, Personal
- Application, Register, Form, Function
- Menu, Menu creation
- Define Value Sets
- Flex fields, Key and Descriptive
- Define Currency, Concurrent Program
- GL Architecture
- Create a Chart Of Accounts
- Create a Set of Books
- Create Calendars
- Create Currencies
- Define Rate Types
- Define Rates
- Define Period Types
- Define the Accounting Calendar
- Link a Chart of Accounts to a Set of Books
- Link a Functional Currency to a Set of Books
- GL Process flows, Create Basic Journal Entries
- GL Interface, Integration with legacy system and sub ledgers
- Cross Validation Rules
- Budget Process
- Define daily conversion rates
- Payables Architecture
- Set Up Suppliers And Supplier Sites
- Invoice creation process
- Set up invoice batching
- Describe payables matching options
- Supplier conversion
- Payable Invoice Conversion
- Customer Architecture
- Customer creation process
- Customer conversion, Multi Language, Multi Org data
- Invoice Process Flow
- Invoice creation process
- Auto Invoice Interface
- Revenue Recognition
- Credit memo creation process
- Invoice conversion, Multi Org
- Lock box for receipts
- Overview of Oracle Cash Management
- Process Flow
- Bank Reconciliation Process
- Set up Accounts Payable
- Define a Payment Bank
- Assets Architecture
- Fixed assets integration
- Depreciation Methods
- Asset conversion
What is the Oracle Apps Finance Course Duration ?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Oracle Apps Finance Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for Oracle Apps Finance Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Oracle Apps Finance Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options ?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class ?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class ?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any questions during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss a class ?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure ?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.