What is Microsoft Dynamic ?
- Microsoft Dynamics is a line of enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management software application.
- Microsoft markets Dynamics applications through a network of reselling partners who provide specialized services.
- Microsoft Dynamics forms part of "Microsoft Business Solutions".
Who can Learn Microsoft Dynamic ?
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant.
- Information Technology (IT) Consultant.
- Software Consultant.
- Data Analyst.
- Senior Technical Consultant.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of Microsoft Dynamic ?
What is Future Scope of Microsoft Dynamic ?
- Setting the Scope of a process is essential when creating automatic workflows inMicrosoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
- Ledgeview finds that Scope is one of the most important pieces of Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Workflows that no one really knows much about.
- Scope records are affected by Workflows you set up inDynamics.
What is Salary Package of Microsoft Dynamic ?
Where is Job Opportunities of Microsoft Dynamic ?
- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX Development
- Features of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Elements of Microsoft Dynamics AX Development
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Server
- Application Object Tree
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Essentials
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Layered Architecture
- Models and Model management
- Tools for Customization
- Inquiry and Reports
- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX Data Dictionary
- MorphX and the Application Object Tree
- Features of the AOT
- Objects in the Data Dictionary
- Extended Data Types
- Base Enums
- Security (Roles,Duties,policies)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Table Structure and Components
- Procedure: Creating a Table in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Data Types .Primitive and Extended
- Elements that Compose a Form
- Form Designs
- Forms and Their Data Sources
- Forms and Their Methods
- Menus Items in MorphX
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Non-graphical Objects
- SSRS Reports ( AX + SSRS integration Brief description)
- Working with Report Design
- Development environment
- Introduction to X++
- What is X++
- New programming features in AX 2012.
- Object Oriented Programming features
- How OOPS concept used in AX.
- Development Tools
- Best Practices
- Objects and Classes
- Introduction to objects
- Variables and classes
- X++ Control Statements
- Accessing the Database
- Searching for records
- Data manipulation
- Queries using X++ Language
- Development Environment and Tools
- Training Objectives
- Development Environment Application
- AOS Setup
- System Monitoring/ tracing
- While Select
- Temporary Tables
- Abstract Classes
- Collections and X++ Foundation Classes
- X++ Access Modifiers and Code Visibility
- Exceptions in X++
- Database Interactions in X++
- Types of Classes
- Run Base Framework
- Number sequences
Advanced Topics (brief descriptions)
- Work flow
- EP (Ax web application)
- Upgrade from Lower version
What is the Microsoft Dynamics Course Duration?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Microsoft Dynamics Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for Microsoft Dynamics Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Microsoft Dynamics Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.