What is Java Programming ?
- Java is a programming language created by James Gosling from Sun Microsystems (Sun) in 1991.
- The target of Java is to write a program once and then run this program on multiple operating systems.
- The Java platform is usually associated with the Java virtual machine and the Java core libraries.
Who can learn Java Programming ?
- Always remember that Java is a Object Oriented Programming Language and learning it will make learning any other programming languages easier.
- Java, as such, is easier to learn. Its been around for a while, so lots of help and support available on the internet.
- If yes and if its a language like C, you can directly start with java(If not then get around some basics of programming).
- If you really want to jump into some hard core programming start with C++ and then you can easily learn java within much less time.
What is the Roles and Responsibilities of Java ?
- A Java developer is responsible for many duties throughout the development lifecycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing.
- Here are some other responsibilities they may have: Design, implement and maintain java application phases.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
What is Future scope and market share of Java ?
- India’s $150 billion IT services outsourcing industry is adapting to the changes that are fast setting in because of automation and higher adoption of digital technologies.
- Government projects like Digital India and Demonetization surely will give rise to demand for Java Programmers in every company going digital.
What is Salary Package of Java ?
- The average pay for a Java Software Developer / Programmer is Rs 434,304 per year. Experience strongly influences income for this job.
- Skills that are associated with high pay for this job are J2EE and Spring. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this field.
What is the Job Opportunities in Java ?
- JSP / Servlets.
- Web Frameworks like Struts / Spring.
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST.
- Markup Languages like XML and JSON.
What is the JAVA Programming Course Duration?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
- What is the JAVA Programming Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
- Who are the trainers for JAVA Programming Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
- Do you provide JAVA Programming Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
- How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
- What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
- Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
- What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
- What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
- What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
- Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.