What is IOT (Internet Of Thing) ?
- The Internet of things is the network of devices, vehicles, and home appliances that contain electronics, software, actuators, and connectivity which allows these things to connect, interact and exchange data.
Who can Learn IOT (Internet Of Thing) ?
- Embedded systems - the firmware that goes on board
- Network - the network protocol layers, REST or better constrained protocols like coap etc
- Security and Encryption - since the network communication almost always needs security, you can learn and develop in this domain.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of IOT (Internet Of Thing) ?
- Therefore, the IT organization must play a more active role in the product/service development lifecycle process to ensure the right sensors, networks, storage, analytics and security are being employed to achieve their IoT business objectives.
- To more quickly respond to product/service problems when they arise.
- To anticipate issues before they emerge to mitigate the risk of customer problems.
- To improve current operations, products and services.
- To identify new market opportunities that can transform a business.
What is Future scope and market share of IOT (Internet Of Thing) ?
- In 2013, the global IoT market had a size of 485.6 billion U.S. dollars.
- The Internet of Things (IoT), a vast network of smart objects which work together in collecting and analyzing data, is a promising concept of the technology industry for the coming years.
- 13 IoT Statistics Defining the Future of Internet of Things. The Internet of Things(IoT) is the use of network sensors in physical devices to allow for remote monitoring and control.
- This technology has gained massive traction in various spheres like healthcare, banking, retail, manufacturing, consumer goods, etc.
What is Salary package of IOT (Internet Of Thing) ?
- The median salary of IoT professionals is RS 15.2 lakh compared to RS 8.65 lakh per annum in IT sector.
- The median salary of IoT professionals for the year 2017 was found to be Rs 15.2 lakh per annum across all experience levels and skill sets.
What are Job Opportunities in IOT (Internet Of Thing) ?
- Iot Architect
- Iot Data Scientist
- Iot Consultant
Internet of Things
- Internet of Things – The Future
- Exploring Devices Connected to the Internet
- Studying Components of IoT Devices
- Design Considerations of IoT
- IoT Device and the Physical World
- IoT & Hardware-Software Set back
- IoT and the Embedded Systems
- IoT and Big Data, Cloud, Analytics
IoT Architecture: Hardware and Software
- Studying IoT Stack Architecture
- IoT Architecture: Components and Layers
- The IoT App
- IoT and the Data Processing Platform
- IoT and Connecting Thing or Device
- IoT and aPaaS
- Data and Device Management in IoT
- Middleware in IoT
- Device hub/Gateway
- Sensors and Hardware/Firmware in IoT
IoT and arduino Platform
- Exploring the Arduino Platform
- Arduino: Open Source IoT Platform
- Arduino Physical Board and Libraries
- Integrated Development Environment
- Arduino Shields and Operations
- Heat and Light Sensing
- Other Features: GPS and UI Display
- Arduino and Programming
- Arduino and C Language
- External Devices on the Arduino Board
The Arduino Interface
- The Arduino Interface: An Overview
- Inputs and Outputs
- Sensors, Sensing and the Physical World
- Types of Sensors Deployed
- Sensors and Connections to Arduino
- Conversion: Analog and Digital Signals
- Information Exchange: Physical and Digital Domains
- Signal Conversion and Programing
- Arduino Shields and Software Libraries
The Raspberry Pi Platform
- Defining Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Platform: Features
- Operating System and the Single-board Computer
- The Raspberry User Interface
- Networking in Raspberry
- Deploying Compute-intensive IoT
- Raspberry Pi Environment Set up
- Python Coding for the Raspberry Pi
- Python-based Integrated Development Environment
- Tracing and Debugging Python Code
Raspberry Pi Interface
- Raspberry Pi and the Physical World
- Exploring Input and Output Devices
- Studying Protocols: USB, HDMI and Ethernet
- Protocols and Information Exchange
- Physical Devices and Control
- Controlling Devices: Motors, Sensors, Thermostats, Switches
- Signal Conversion: Analog to Digital
- Raspberry Pi Expansion Boards
- Complex Hardware Setup and Raspberry Pi
- IoT Sensors: An Overview
- Sensors and IoT Systems
- Micro-electromechanical Systems and IoT Sensors
- Sensors judging Proximity
- Sensors judging Temperature
- Electric Sensors
- Mechanical Sensors
- Acoustics and Acceleration
- Smart Sensors and Analytics
- Smart Sensors and Connectivity
- Communication in IoT
- Information Exchange Methodology for IoT
- Bluetooth and WiFi in IoT
- Near Field Communication in IoT
- Zigbee, Z-Wave, Cellular, Thread in IoT
- Communication Protocols
- Interoperability between Devices
- IoT System and Coding
- Microcontroller-based Embedded System
- Programming Interface and the Physical World
- System Design and Microcontrollers
- Future of IoT with Programming
IoT Security and Design
- IoT Design for end-to-end Security
- Exploring Hack-proof Methods
- Information Exchange, Networking and Security
- Security and Software Updates
- Security and Error Reporting
- Use of Centrally Deployed Software and Firmware
- Competitive Infrastructure
- Security and User Updates
- Rolling Updates and Rolling Back Security Updates
- Channels for Security from Regular Updates
- Security and Software Testing
- Testing of third-party services
- End-user Testing Initiatives for Security
- Ensuring Support and User Onboarding
- Edge Processing
- Secure Data Management
- Collection and Retention
- Legal and Regulatory Compliances
- IoT Project: Raspberry Pi and Python
- IoT Project: Arduino Uno Board
What is the IOT (Internet Of Thing) Course Duration ?
- Overall - 2 Months.
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the IOT (Internet Of Thing) Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for IOT (Internet Of Thing) Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide IOT (Internet Of Thing) Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.