What is the Immunoinformatics Course?
- The course provides fundamental knowledge on immunology and immunoinformatics along with its recent advances and emerging research in complex biological and biomedical systems
Who can learn Immunoinformatics Course?
- Anyone pursuing/completed bachelors / master’s degree in any field of life science those including computer science, biotechnology, medicine, clinical research, and other relevant fields.
- B.Pharm/M.Pharm, BE/ME are also eligible.
- People working in industries or associated with research (working as research associates, project fellow at any research institutes, colleges, universities) can apply.
- Those completed with 10+2 level with background of Biology or computer science and physics, chemistry are also welcomed.
Which all fields use Immunoinformatics?
- Drug development
- Molecular medicine
- Personalized medicine
- Gene therapy
- Antibiotic resistance
- Evolutionary studies
- Crop improvement
- Forensic analysis
What are career options/ Job opportunities of Immunoinformatics?
- PhD and research life sciences in India and abroad, IT sector, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech research centers, biomedical organizations, Agricultural companies, etc.
What are the roles and responsibilities after doing Immunoinformatics?
- Bioinformatics scientist
- Bioinformatics analyst
- Data scientist
- scientific curator
- Research assistant
- Research associate
- Computational Biologist
What is the salary package after doing Immunoinformatics?
- Depending upon the firm you join.
- Around 2-3 lacs p.a. in private companies for freshers and 3-4 lacs in government sector.
- Some companies do offer annual package of 6-7 lac depending upon your skills and work.
What is Future scope of Immunoinformatics?
- Techniques and methodologies used in current biology and medical labs generate a large amount of data which cannot be analyzed manually.
- Thus, current research cannot proceed without bioinformatics.
- Further, future scope includes various fields of rapidly growing areas of genomics, agriculture, drug development, pharmaceuticals, IT sectors, etc.
Top Recruiting companies for Immunoinformatics?
- GANIT Labs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Jubilant Biosys
- Strand Life Sciences
- CytoGenomics India
- Accelrys Software Solutions
- Aurigene Discovery
- Bijam Biosciences
- Biomed Informatics
- Neogen Informatics
What you will learn through Immunoinformatics Course?
- The course will help students understand immunoinformatics and its applications areas in furthering their career in immunoinformatics.
- It will also enable students to acquire skills for insilico immunological studies.
Outcome of the Immunoinformatics Course?
- Bioinformatics training course certificate
- Hands on experience dealing with biological data
- Lectures on review and manuscript writing
- Interaction with research scientists and industry experts
Introduction to the concepts of immunology
- Immune system (innate, acquired)
- Vaccines c. Antigens and antibodies
- Serological assays (introduction, methodology and applications)
Overview of Immunoinformatics
- Introduction, applications
- Introduction, exploration and interpretation of results using Immunoinformatics databases and tools (IMGT, IEDB, etc.)
- Epitope prediction tools
- Vaccine design pipelines
- Overview of reverse vaccinology
What is the Immunoinformatics Course Duration?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
- What is the ImmunoinformaticsCourse fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
- Who are the trainers for Immunoinformatics Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
- Do you provide Immunoinformatics Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
- How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
- What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
- Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
- What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
- What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
- What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
- Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.