What is Deep Learning?
An Introduction to Deep Learning
- Deep Learning is at the cutting edge of what machines can do, and developers and business leaders absolutely need to understand what it is and how it works. ...
- Deep learning is a specific subset of Machine Learning, which is a specific subset of Artificial Intelligence.
Who can learn Deep learning?
Prerequisites and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience (preferably in Python)
- Git and GitHub experience (assignment code is in a GitHub repo)
- Basic machine learning knowledge (especially supervised learning)
- Basic statistics knowledge (mean, variance, standard deviation, etc.)
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of Deep Learning ?
- Deep learning research engineers are a kind of computer scientist.
- They specialize in using deep learning platforms for specific types of programming tasks related to artificial intelligence.
- Their goal is to develop programming systems that mimic brain functions.
What is Future scope and market share in Deep Learning ?
- To give you a simple answer, the scope of machine learning in the future is only limited by adopt this technology and share 30% of there it budget in developing this thing.
- Market Highlights:Machine Learning is a part of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Workplace Transformation Market by Scope, Growth Prospective, Application & Fore.
What are Salary packages in Deep Learning ?
- The average salary for a Data Scientist, IT with Machine Learning skills is Rs874,691 per year.
- Experience strongly influences pay for this job.
- Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
What are the Job opportunities in Deep Learning ?
- Data Scientist In Deep Learning
- Data Analyst In Deep Learning
- Data Developer In Deep Learning
Convolutional Neural Networks
- Invariance, stability
- Variability models (deformation model, stochastic model)
- Scattering networks
- Group Formalism
- Supervised Learning: classification
- Properties of CNN representations: invertibility, stability, invariance
- covariance/invariance: capsules and related models
- Connections with other models: dictionary learning, LISTA
- Other tasks: localization, regression
- Embeddings (DrLim), inverse problems
- Extensions to non-euclidean domains
- Dynamical systems: RNNs
Deep Unsupervised Learning
- Autoencoders (standard, denoising, contractive, etc etc)
- Variational Autoencoders
- Adversarial Generative Networks
- Maximum Entropy Distributions
- Guest Lecture
- Non-convex optimization for deep networks
- Stochastic Optimization
- Attention and Memory Models
- Open Problems
What is the Deep Learning Course Duration?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Deep Learning Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for Deep Learning Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Deep Learning Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.