What is Automation Testing with Selenium ?
Who can Learn Automation Testing with Selenium ?
What are the Roles & Responsibilities of Automation Testing with Selenium ?
What is Future Scope of Automation Testing with Selenium ?
What are the Salary Package of Automation Testing with Selenium ?
Where is Job Opportunities of Automation Testing with Selenium ?
- Need of Test Automation
- Why Open Source Test Automation
- Introduction to Various tools of Test Automation
- Introduction of Selenium
- Selenium Components
- First Record and Replay of Scenario in Selenium IDE
- Locators in Selenium
- Introduction of Selenese Command Types
- Selenium Action Commands
- Verification and Assertion Commands
- Store and StoreEval – Accessor Commands
- Selenese HTML
- Creation of Test Suite
- Debugging IDE Script
- Assignment on Selenium IDE
- Introduction to Java
- Setting Development Environment - Eclipse
- Walk through of Java concepts
- Hello World!
- Introduction to Java Data Types
- Taking Input from End User
- Numerical Data Type and Numerical Operators
- Boolean Data Type and Operators
- Conditional Statements [IF], and Loop [While]
- Conditional Statement[SWITCH]
- Loop [FOR]
- String Data type and functions
- Command Line Parameters
- Hash Tables/ Map Object
- Regular Expression
- File Handling
- Java OOPs Concept
- Concept of Classes and Objects in Java
- Concept of Packages in Java
- Exception Handling
- Debugging in Java
- General Java Programming tit-bits
- Overview of WebDriver
- Introduction to browser specific drivers
- Setup WebDriver package on system for eclipse
- Set up firebug for Firefox
- Exporting pre-recorded test scenario in IDE to WebDriver, and executing it.
- Revisiting locators of Selenium
- Automating different HTML Elements text fields, buttons, links, check boxes, drop-down etc
- Verifications and Assertions
- Desired Capabilities and IE
- Handling Web Table
- Switch To Command -Handling Frames, Popup Windows.
- Concept of Synchronization
- Brief about Ajax and how to handle Ajax with WebDriver
- Concept of Parameterization
- JDBC –Introduction
- Components of JDBC
- Set JDBC with MYSQL Connector for Java Project
- JDBC with MySQL
- Introduction to Page Object Model
- Usage of Page Object Model for DemoSite
- Introduction of Selenium Grid
- Usage of Selenium Grid, executing the same test on different browsers
- What is Test Automation Frameworks
- Different Types of Frameworks, overview
- Available Test Automation Frameworks in Selenium
- Creating Test using TestNg
- TestNg Annotations
- Explanation of TestNg XML
- Execution of TestNg Tests
- Explanation of Testng Folder, and various result files
- Advance TestNg -
- Parameterize TestNg Test – Data Provider
- Capturing screen shots
- Custom reporter
- Introduction to various Java APIs – Log4J, Apache POI, XML Beans.
- Quick Snapshot- Create Logs
- Quick Snapshot- Read and Write to Excel Files
- Quick Snapshot on – Java Reflection
- Demo of Hybrid framework for Selenium
- Demo of Keyword Driven Framework for Selenium
- Refresh the concepts on selenium
- Best Practices in Test Automation
- Real time challenges faced in automation.
- Sample Interview questions and the answers
- Resume Guidance
What is the Oracle Apps Course Duration ?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Oracle Apps Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for Oracle Apps Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Oracle Apps Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any questions during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss a class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.